Jamie Lacey-Moreira, who brings with her 25 years of experience providing dedicated communications service to trade associations and life science companies from start-up through commercialization, established PressComm PR, LLC in 2009. Before starting PressComm, she spent nearly seven years building the public relations department of Mid-Atlantic biotech leader, MedImmune, LLC (now the biologics division of AstraZeneca, PLC). Previously, she managed communications functions at Celera Genomics and Novartis Corporation as well as the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives and the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators.
PressComm PR, LLC works with its clients to:
- Develop and implement communications strategy,
- Coordinate awareness campaigns, including publicity around early-stage programs through product launch,
- Build relationships with public, private and non-profit entities,
- Conduct media training of corporate executives and other key stakeholders, and
- Manage traditional and social media campaigns, corporate communications and reputational issues.